Clearly, you want the very best ways to remember your wedding day - I know it does sound a bit of a Cliché, but the photos of this very special day will be one of the only things you have in years to come.
So it is important we spend some time thinking about the day, we don't want to miss any images that are really important to you.
On the day, we will be dressed as if we were a wedding guest (Suit / Smart dress), we do not want to stand out, we want to blend in and feel part of the day with you and your guests.
All my wedding photography collections Include:
• Unlimited, support and guidance from the time of your booking to the delivery of your wedding album / photos of your very special day.
• A pre-wedding meeting at your chosen venue where we can spend some time and run through the day in some detail answering any questions or thoughts you may have. This allows you to simply relax on the day and enjoy yourselves.
• Web cards, these cards are similar in size to a standard business card with a photo of you on the front (from our pre-wedding meeting) and the password & login details on the rear.
• Coverage of the preparations, which can also include both partner’s departure if required (if included in your package).
• As a 'very, very' rough guide Steve normally supplies you with around 50+ images per hour, but this is dependent on time, conditions and your wedding package etc.
• As well as your images going online, we like the idea of you holding something physical. All of our clients receive an A4 spiral bound proof book of your images.
• You also receive a wedding day (online) slideshow with some of the images of the day set to music - examples of this can be seen on Steve’s blog – Click here.
• You get all your images (licensed copyright) allowing you to print off all your images, this is delivered with your wedding album (if applicable).
• Your online gallery for all your photos, which we keep for 3 years.