Telephone : 01375 893 717 / Mobile: 07545 542 125 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing your wedding photographer
Free guide to download - 'An independent guide, produced by the 'British Institute of Professional Photographers'
Choosing a wedding photographer can be very confusing!
So I wanted to share this independent guide with information that may help you choose a wedding photographer.
Feel free to view and download this impartial guide from the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) on helping you in choosing your wedding photographer, hopefully helping you to get the very best images from your special day, by a professional photographer.
Click here - PDF Wedding guide -
With all of my weddings you will receive:
- A FREE, no obligation consultation to run through all the options in detail
- Support from me with advice / guidance if / when you need it.
- A pre-wedding meeting - if possible at your chosen venue to run through the day in greater detail.
- FREE web cards - these business size cards have all the information your guests will need to log onto your wedding photo (password / web address etc). Note- the photos will not go live until you have seen them first.
- Coverage of the preparations - most photography collections have 2 photographers included as standard.
- Unlimited images taken on the day.
- A proof book with most / if not all of your images for you to keep - something physical you can hold and keep forever.
- A selection of your photos in an online slideshow to share with family and friends.
- A fully licensed USB with ALL of the images from the day.
- A FREE online - password protected - gallery for your images
- We will keep your photos online for three years for your security, free of charge.