Telephone : Office: 01328 701 628 / Mobile: 07545 542 125 - email: email@example.com
Choosing your wedding photographer
Download a free - Independent guide on choosing a wedding photographer
Choosing a wedding photographer can be very confusing!
If it helps, please look at this independent guide with information that may help you choose a wedding photographer.
View and download this impartial guide from the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) on helping you in choosing your wedding photographer, hopefully helping you to get the very best images from your special day, by a professional photographer.
Click here - PDF Wedding guide -
With all of my weddings you will receive:
- A FREE, no obligation consultation to run through all the options in detail
- Support from me with advice / guidance if / when you need it.
- A pre-wedding meeting - if possible at your chosen venue to run through the day in greater detail.
- Coverage of the preparations - most photography collections have 2 photographers included as standard.
- Unlimited images taken on the day.
- A proof book with most / if not all of your images for you to keep - something physical you can hold and keep forever.
- A selection of your photos in an online slideshow to share with family and friends.
- All of the images from the day are free for you to download and keep.
- A FREE online - password protected - gallery for your images
- We will keep your photos online for two years for your security, free of charge.